Recipe by Jessica JT
My mother in law makes this soup all the time - its delicious and healthy (but hearty :) Its a great starter soup and way to get your veggies.
- 16 ounces zucchini or 16 ounces courgettes
- 6 ounces leeks
- 10 ounces potatoes
- 2 1⁄2 pints vegetable stock or 2 1⁄2 pints chicken stock
- 8 ounces brie cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and dice potatoes.
- Place potatoes in vegetable stock.
- Clean and chop leeks and place in stock.
- Clean and chop zucchini and place in stock.
- Bring to boil and cook until potatoes are soft.
- Blend all ingredients together (I use the hand blender - the best utensil ever for soups!).
- Add chopped brie to soup and simmer for 10 minutes. Do not let soup boil once cheese is added.