1/1 Photo of Zucchini/Cottage Cheese Casserole
A warm, satisfying way to use some of the piles of zucchini that are around at harvest time. I don't know where my husband got this recipe, but it's a good one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the zucchini and onions in the olive oil, then set aside.
- 2Mix together the cottage cheese, eggs, rice, salt and pepper.
- 3Layer the zucchini/onion mixture and the cottage cheese mixture in a greased casserole dish.
- 4Mix the bread crumbs and parmesan together, then sprinkle over the casserole.
- 5Drizzle the melted butter over all.
- 6Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini/Cottage Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.6
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 143.9 mg
- Sodium 556.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 16.9 g