Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
I know my boys get tired of these two vegetables in the summer, but I would happily have them at every meal if I could! This recipe is from Kraft.
- 118.29 ml finely chopped onion
- 1182.95 ml fresh corn kernels or 453.59 g bag frozen corn kernels
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml flour
- 78.07 ml milk
- 1 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 177.44 ml KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA
- COOK onions in large nonstick ovenproof skillet on medium heat 3 to 4 minute or until crisp-tender. Stir in corn and peppers; cover. Cook 5 to 6 minute or until corn is tender, stirring frequently.
- MIX flour and milk until blended. Add to corn mixture; mix well. Cook 4 to 5 minute or until thickened, stirring frequently. Add zucchini; mix well. Top with cheese.
- HEAT broiler. Broil vegetable mixture 3 to 4 minute or until cheese is melted.