Recipe by Pinay0618
I know my boys get tired of these two vegetables in the summer, but I would happily have them at every meal if I could! This recipe is from Kraft.
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 5 cups fresh corn kernels or 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen corn kernels
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA
Directions See How It's Made
- COOK onions in large nonstick ovenproof skillet on medium heat 3 to 4 minute or until crisp-tender. Stir in corn and peppers; cover. Cook 5 to 6 minute or until corn is tender, stirring frequently.
- MIX flour and milk until blended. Add to corn mixture; mix well. Cook 4 to 5 minute or until thickened, stirring frequently. Add zucchini; mix well. Top with cheese.
- HEAT broiler. Broil vegetable mixture 3 to 4 minute or until cheese is melted.