1/2 Photos of Zucchini & Corn Fritters
Sara 76's Note:
This started out as a corn fritter recipe I found on Zaar, but then added a few things as i went. It was so good, I thought i'd share this version!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 tb oil in pan. Add onions, stir for 1 minute.
- 2Add zucchini, stir for 1 minute.
- 3Add corn, stir for 1 minute.
- 4Remove vegetables from pan, and set aside.
- 5Put eggs, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk.
- 6Add flour and baking powder, whisk until smooth.
- 7Add vegetables and cheese.
- 9Heat butter and extra oil in pan.
- 10Drop spoonfuls of mixture in pan, and cook until golden on each side, turning once.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini & Corn Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.9
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 106.3 mg
- Sodium 176.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: