1/2 Photos of Zucchini-Corn Casserole
My grandma Lorraine Stromgren would listen to WCCO Radio's Joyce Lamont as she broadcasted a daily recipe. My grandma would sit by the radio with pencil in hand to write down those recipe favorites! A cookbook was published in 1979 after 10 years of recipes being broadcasted. Of over 2,000 recipes that had been broadcasted, the cookbook has the recipes that were the listeners' favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim and scrub zucchini and cook them in boiling salted water for 6 minutes.
- 2Drain the zucchini and cut them in chunks.
- 3Mix the zucchini with the corn and beaten eggs- Set aside.
- 4Saute onion and green pepper until they are tender, the stir them into the zucchini mixture.
- 5Add salt and pepper.
- 6Turn mixture into a buttered 2-quart casserole.
- 7Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top, and sprinkle paprika over the cheese.
- 8Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini-Corn Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.0
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 128.2 mg
- Sodium 395.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 9.9 g