Recipe by Tisme
Another great way to use up an excess of Zucchini. This recipe is so quick and easy and tastes great also. These frittatas can be served hot or cold, and just the thing for a picnic.
Top Review by LARavenscroft
Made for Aus/NZ - Make My Recipe #4. These were excellent! We had them for our dinner and DH really enjoyed them. He suggested having them for breakfast next time with some fresh fruit. These were also actually very east to make gluten free. Thanks Tisme for a great recipe.
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, grated
- 125 g corn kernels, drained
- 100 g chopped ham
- 1⁄4 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup self-raising flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly spray 6 hole Texas muffin pan.
- Combine zucchini, chives, onion, corn, ham, cheese's and flour in a large bowl.
- Stir in combined eggs and sour cream.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture evenly into a 6 hole Texas muffin pan.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 25 minutes or until set and lightly browned.
- Let cool a few minutes before slicing and serving.