Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from Mr. Food. It's one of my favorite ways to use zucchini!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated zucchini (about 1 small zucchini)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (6 ounces)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add the egg, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; mix well.
- Stir in the zucchini, raisins, walnuts, and chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto the cookie sheets.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Do not over-bake.
- Allow to cool for 2 to 3 minutes, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
1 important change. Double the recipe,these are great! My kids ate them as fast as I could make them. Thanks for a great recipe.
Really good cookies. Thanks for the great recipe!
My kids loved these!! I don't like raisins, so I left them out and put in extra chocolate chips, and they were delicious.