Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I ran across this recipe and wanted to post it so I wouldn't lose it again. I love zucchini and wasn't sure how these would turn out, but they are wonderful. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
- 1 cup grated zucchini, drained
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nutmeats (use pecans or walnuts)
- 1 cup raisins
- Mix above ingredients together in large bowl.
- Sift together the following dry ingredients.
- Then add to first mixture. 1 teaspoons cinnamon 1/2 teaspoons cloves 1/2 teaspoons salt.
- Stir well and add 1/2 cup chopped nut meats and 1 cup raisins.
- Drop by teaspoon on cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until light brown.