Recipe by Calee
Variation to regular coleslaw, with a mayo and salsa dressing. Salt and pepper to taste
Top Review by LARavenscroft
Made for "I Recommend Recipe" Tag. We didn't really enjoy this. My DH's comment was "it's different" and my DD wouldn't even try it. I'm not really sure what it was that we didn't like, but I don't think I'll make this again.
- 2 cups zucchini, coarsley shredded (unpeeled)
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 2 green onions
- 1⁄2 cup radish, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Shred zucchini, putting between layers of paper towel, pat dry.
- Combine zucchini, cabbage, carrot, onion, radishes in a large bowl, toss.
- Meanwhile prepare dressing, mix together mayonaise, salsa, cumin, mix well.
- Add enough dressing to coat vegetables, chill one hour.