Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very healthful, delicious slaw that's sure to please your taste buds. Terrific for picnics, BBQ's, or a side for any meal. This is one that you'll be sure to enjoy!
- 2 cups finely sliced cabbage
- 2 cups finely sliced red cabbage
- 1 thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 2 cups finely shredded zucchini
- 1 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard powder
- Mix the dressing ingredients well, so that the sugar dissolves.
- Pour over slaw ingredients and mix well.
- It has been some time since I made this recipe, so if the servings amounts are way off, please let me know so I can correct it.