Cook1 hr 15 mins
My Mother-in-law's best zucchini bread ...coconut gives it sweetness and great texture.
Make and share this Zucchini Coconut Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup shredded coconut or 1 cup shredded flaked coconut
- 2 cups raw unpeeled grated zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
- Grease 2 loaf pans.
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Mixture will be very thick.
- Pour equal amounts of batter into 2 loaf pans.
- Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done.