Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you like apple cobbler this recipe is for you! Even though it's zucchini, it tastes great!
Make and share this Zucchini Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir zucchini and lemon juice until zucchini is tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and nutmeg and cook one minute more. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and 2 cups sugar. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir 1/2 cup of butter mixture into zucchini mixture and mash the zucchini.
- Press half of remaining butter mixture into bottom of a cookie sheet.
- Spread zucchini mixture over top of crust, and sprinkle remaining butter mixture over zucchini.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes at 375, or until top is golden. Serve warm or cold.
We do like this recipe, but our opinion is that there is WAY TO MUCH sugar. If I make it again I will cut at least one full cup out. So sweet it almost made my stomach churn.