Zucchini Cinnamon Walnut Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 9x5x3 loaf pan.
- Sift together flour, cinnamon, cloves, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl mix sugar, oil and eggs. Mix or beat until smooth.
- Add sifted dry ingredients to sugar mixture. *It is easier to mix if you add dry ingredients a little at a time. Mix until smooth. Add zucchini, vanilla, and nuts (optional). Stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Let bread cool in the pan for about 10 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool and enjoy.