Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like cilantro you are going to love this dip!
- 2 medium zucchini, trimmed,grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- assorted crudites
- pita bread, cut into triangles
- Place grated zucchini in colander and sprinkle with salt.
- Let drain 30 minutes.
- Rinse zucchini.
- Drain well.
- Using kitchen towel, squeeze as much water from zucchini as possible.
- Whisk 1 cup yogurt, 3/4 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon vinegar in medium bowl until well blended.
- Mix in zucchini, cilantro, garlic, cumin and cayenne pepper.
- Season mixture to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover dip and refrigerate 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Transfer dip to serving bowl.
- Serve with crudités and pita bread.
This was a nice, zippy dip for tortilla chips (I'm sure it would be good with raw veggies, too). Very fresh-tasting and light. Thanks for sharing!