Member #610488's Note:
This recipe is from the book, "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle", by Barbara Kingsolver.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine the first five ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3In a smaller bowl, combine the next six ingredients. Slowly add to wet ingredients, mixing but just to get everything combined.
- 4Stir the last two ingredients into the large bowl. Mix well. Drop by spoonful.
- 5onto greased baking sheet, and flatten with the back of a spoon.
- 6Bake 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer from pan to wire rack for cooling.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.2
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 90.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g