Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from the book, "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle", by Barbara Kingsolver.
Make and share this Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the first five ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the next six ingredients. Slowly add to wet ingredients, mixing but just to get everything combined.
- Stir the last two ingredients into the large bowl. Mix well. Drop by spoonful.
- onto greased baking sheet, and flatten with the back of a spoon.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer from pan to wire rack for cooling.