Recipe by Member #610488
This recipe is from the book, "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle", by Barbara Kingsolver.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 78.07 ml honey
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml white flour
- 236.59 ml whole wheat flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 236.59 ml zucchini, finely shredded
- 340.19 g chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the first five ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the next six ingredients. Slowly add to wet ingredients, mixing but just to get everything combined.
- Stir the last two ingredients into the large bowl. Mix well. Drop by spoonful.
- onto greased baking sheet, and flatten with the back of a spoon.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer from pan to wire rack for cooling.