Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from the book, "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle", by Barbara Kingsolver.
Make and share this Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the first five ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the next six ingredients. Slowly add to wet ingredients, mixing but just to get everything combined.
- Stir the last two ingredients into the large bowl. Mix well. Drop by spoonful.
- onto greased baking sheet, and flatten with the back of a spoon.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer from pan to wire rack for cooling.