- 1⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup ground dark chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded zucchini
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dry ingredients and set aside (Flour through Chocolate).
- Combine wet ingredients.
- Mix dry into wet.
- Grease 6 6 ounce custard cups with coconut oil.
- Distribute batter evenly between 6 cups. place cups in baking dish and add about 1/2 inch of water to baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.