Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
One of my favourite cake recipes, and its not too tough to make!
Make and share this Zucchini Chocolate Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups grated zucchini (, grate with a cheese grater or a food processor)
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup milk
- chopped nuts (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Bake 350F degrees For 1 Hour (or until a toothpick comes out clean) in a 9x13 pan.
I found the recipe too wet. I recommed using only 1/2 of whole milk. Otherwise, the taste is very refreshing!
I have this exact recipe but I make it into 2 loaves. It's excellent. I use 1/2 c milk and find that's plenty. Enjoy!
awesome-- the moistest cake ever!!! No clue zuchinne in it and I hate the stuff. Not too sweet, but does not need it. Unsuspecting teenagers ate it without icing and toddlers alike. A winner in my house!!!