Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cold salad spiced up with warm chicken. Great use for leftover chicken.
Make and share this Zucchini Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and warm
- 10 ounces Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup of fresh mint, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Add thinly sliced zucchini to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Heat up chicken if cold.
- When heated, thinly slice the chicken.
- Toss the chicken with the zucchini mixture, spinach, red onion, pine nuts, cheese, and fresh mint.
- Serve and enjoy!