Recipe by SJG3483
This is an easy and healthy meal. It is almost impossible to find something for dinner that won't elicit complaints from someone in my family. Tonight's only complaint was that I didn't make enough!
Top Review by HalfBakedCappy
We really liked this recipe. I diced the chicken & zucchini and sauteed them a little bit, then added the pasta sauce and served over spaghetti. We were surprised at how good this was. We're having it again tonite. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 -4 small zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 3 cups pasta sauce, chunky
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- white rice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Farenheit.
- Arrange chicken in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover with a thin layer of sauce and bake for 20 minutes.
- Whilst the chicken cooks, combine the rest of the sauce with the zucchini, oregano, and salt and pepper in a saucepan and heat through.
- Serve with a side of white rice.