Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a great basic recipe for zucchini patties. We love them just like this but you can adjust to your taste by adding garlic, chili powder or even grated carrots. We love dipping them in sour cream too. ENJOY!
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup coarsely shredded zucchini
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together.
- Next, mix in the shredded zucchini.
- Drop by spoonful into butter or cooking oil.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides.
These are excellent.....will make them often. Served with butter on top.
These were really good and so easy to make. They cook up so light and fluffy, too. DH kept taking "just one more." We're going to spice them up with some paprika and other seasonings next time we make them...just for the fun of it. These are definitely a keeper. Thanks for posting.
Great recipe! I had some shredded zucchini leftover from another recipe, so decided to make this. Very quick to put together and would make a great star for a meatless meal (or a nice side dish). I honestly wasn't expecting too much, but we both enjoyed. I added a dash of garlic powder--next time might add some minced fresh garlic. Thanks so much for posting!