- 2 lbs unpeeled zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 lb cottage cheese (2%)
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour boiling water over the zucchini and let stand 3 minutes, drain.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- combine eggs, cottage cheese, rice, salt, onion, marjoram& Chives.
- Place half the zucchini in the bottom of a buttered casserol, top with half the cheese mixture Add remaining zucchini, top with remaining cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle the parmesan on top.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Serve hot.