Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is quite wonderful with the fresh herbs and the cheeses.
- 1 cup zucchini, grated and drained
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, grated
- 1 onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup of fresh mint, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- salt and pepper
- Combine first 9 ingredients in large bowl.
- Add eggs and salt and pepper.
- Place in a greased 9" pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes.
MADE FOR SPRING, 2009 PAC. This dish is short, sweet, and to the point. Very easy to make. I've never cooked with fresh herbs before, so this was quite an experience. I did find them rather strong for my liking; however, my kitchen smelled wonderful! I think this dish would make a nice accompaniment for a light main course of chicken or fish. Thanks luv.
This was a delicious dish. The blend of fresh spices was a virtual smorgasboard of tastes that made for a great taste sensation. But I thought there was just too much flour that made it fall just a bit flat. I will definitely make this again though, reducing the flour to just 1 cup flour (or maybe even less). A really wonderful dish, though.