Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Zucchini, Chayote and Yellow Squash recipe from Food.com.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped white onions
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 3⁄4 lbs chayotes, peeled, pitted, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices
- 18 ounces zucchini, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices
- 14 ounces crookneck yellow squash, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Melt butter in large pot over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; sauté 2 minutes.
- Add all squash. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cover; cook until just tender, stirring occasionally, about 25 minutes. Mix in herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
Excellent! Easy and very tasty.