Recipe by weekend cooker
Great meal with onion and shredded carrots. Can be easily made in the oven too.
- 6 cups zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 of an onion, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, shredded, and peeled
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces seasoned stuffing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine zucchini, squash, onion, carrots, and soup.
- Mix together sour cream and flour, and stir into vegetables.
- Toss stuffing mix into butter, and spread half of this in bottom of slow cooker.
- Add vegetable mixture, and top with remaining crumbs.
- Cover and cook 7-9 hours on low in slow cooker.