Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Its the time of year for zucchini and neighbors keep sharing their bumper crop with us. The problem is we don't like zucchini! I needed to find another venue other than zucchini bread and muffins. I came up with this recipe and it has been a smash hit with everyone!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine cream of chicken soup and sour cream; set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and sauté until soft.
- Add grated or diced zucchini and grated carrots.
- Stir frequently until zucchini is soft; about 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked veggies, soup mixture and seasoned stuffing together, stirring gently until well mixed.
- Spread into a lightly greased 13"x9" baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- To make it more of a 'Main Dish', my family likes it when I add 4 or 5 diced, grilled, boneless chicken breasts to the mix.
- This dish is the only way I can get my family to eat zucchini!
- Hope yours enjoys it too!