Its the time of year for zucchini and neighbors keep sharing their bumper crop with us. The problem is we don't like zucchini! I needed to find another venue other than zucchini bread and muffins. I came up with this recipe and it has been a smash hit with everyone!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a small bowl, combine cream of chicken soup and sour cream; set aside.
- 3In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- 4Add onion and sauté until soft.
- 5Add grated or diced zucchini and grated carrots.
- 6Stir frequently until zucchini is soft; about 5 minutes.
- 7In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked veggies, soup mixture and seasoned stuffing together, stirring gently until well mixed.
- 8Spread into a lightly greased 13"x9" baking dish.
- 9Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- 10To make it more of a 'Main Dish', my family likes it when I add 4 or 5 diced, grilled, boneless chicken breasts to the mix.
- 11This dish is the only way I can get my family to eat zucchini!
- 12Hope yours enjoys it too!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Casserole to Die For
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.6
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.0 mg
- Sodium 1079.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 8.1 g