Recipe by Ruby15
This is my mom's recipe, which she has made for years. Requested for many potlucks and family gatherings.It does take a few minutes to grated zucchini and carrots, but worth the effort.
- 6 cups grated zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 6 ounces chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cream of chicken soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook zucchini with onion in boiling salt water for about 3 - 5 minutes only. DRAIN.
- Combine soup, sour cream, carrots and zucchini mixture.
- Melt butter with seasoning packet from stuffing mix and then combine it with stuffing mix.
- Put 1/2 of stuffing mix in to a baking dish (9 x 13) then zucchini mixture.
- Finish with remainder of stuffing mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Top should be slightly browned and crunchy.