Recipe by emilymariemcp
Wonderful and easy way to use up all those zucchini. The crust makes it especially good. Use lowfat ingedients for a healthier version! My husband and I can make a meal out of this.
- 4 -5 zucchini, sliced
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- yellow mustard
- italian seasoning (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Press crescent rolls into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9x13 pan.
- Spread a layer of mustard (to taste) over dough.
- Saute sliced zucchini and onions until tender. Mix zucchini, onions, cheese, egg, and seasoning together.
- Spread into pan over crescent dough.
- Bake at 350 until crust is golden brown.