Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Wonderful and easy way to use up all those zucchini. The crust makes it especially good. Use lowfat ingedients for a healthier version! My husband and I can make a meal out of this.
- Press crescent rolls into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9x13 pan.
- Spread a layer of mustard (to taste) over dough.
- Saute sliced zucchini and onions until tender. Mix zucchini, onions, cheese, egg, and seasoning together.
- Spread into pan over crescent dough.
- Bake at 350 until crust is golden brown.