Recipe by Mizzy
This is my all time favorite casserole. Make sure the zucchinis are fresh, otherwise this dish will have a bitter after-taste.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- grate the Zucchnis, potato and onion, and drain very well!
- If you get any liquid in this dish it will be completely ruined.
- Mix the grated vegetables with 1/2 cup self rising flour.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a 9 by 13 pan for about an hour until firm to the touch and lightly browned.