- 6 cups diced zucchini
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 8 ounces prepared stuffing, dry
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam veggies 5 minutes until tender.
- Set aside.
- Combine stuffing and butter.
- Reserve 2/3 cup of stuffing.
- Put most of the stuffing mix in bottom of 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix vegetables, soup and sour cream; put over stuffing mix.
- Sprinkle the rest of stuffing mix on top.
- Bake 30 minutes uncovered at 350°F.