Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
My late Aunt's recipe. Simple and even people that don't like zucchini, like this recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) packagestovetop seasoned stuffing mix, prepare according to pkg. directions
- 5 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom soup, undiluted
- Place 1/2 of stuffing in greased casserole.
- Mix zucchinni, onion, and soup together.
- Place on stuffing.
- Top with remaining 1/2 of stuffing.
- Bake 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Remember to use young zucchini for best taste.
- The vegetables are best eaten when about 6-8 inches in length.
This was yummy, and so easy to make. I was afraid zucchini might be kind of crunchy but it wasn't, it was soft, but not mushy. Perfect texture. Will be making this again, thanks so much.
I would give this higher than 5 stars. I've made it 3 times already (sorry for the late review). It's so easy and very very tasty. Will make again and again. Thanks.
This recipe was my all time favorite when i grow up thank you for posting it.