Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This is very simple and even my zucchini-hating husband asked for seconds. I love zucchini, so I always try to find ways to get him to eat it!
- 4 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Spread zucchini in casserole dish.
- Mix bread crumbs with spices and sprinkle over zucchini.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350° until tender, about 1 hour.