Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy end of summer harvest dish.
- 1 medium zucchini, cubed
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) bread stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Microwave vegetables in little bit of water for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Add soup and sour cream.
- Put half of stuffing and all butter on bottom of 9x9 or 7x11 pan.
- Cover with vegetable mixture. Top with remaining stuffing mix.
- Bake 350 for 15 minutes.
This was really good! I used the cornbread stuffing mix because that was what I had on hand.