1/4 Photos of Zucchini Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
Childhood recipe that my sisters and I would fight over for 2nd and 3rd helpings. Very simple yet flavorful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large pan, boil sliced zucchini until tender (about 8 minutes); drain.
- 3Butter a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- 4Cover the bottom of the casserole dish with sliced tomatoes.
- 5Layer zucchini and onions.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 8Repeat layers.
- 9Top off the casserole with lots of parmesan cheese.
- 10Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (939 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.7
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 59.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 9.9 g