Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This has a wonderful quiche texture. Garlic is important to the success of this dish!
- 3 cups thinly sliced unpeeled zucchini
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground garlic
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- Mix ingredients all together and pour into greased 9" by 13" dish.
- Bake 25 minutes at 350 or until golden brown on top.
- Blot excess oil with a paper towel.
This is very similar to a recipe given to me more than 25 years ago. We call it Zucchini Pie. It is one of our favorite side dishes and is always requested when we go to summer parties. Even people who say they don't eat zucchini like this !