1/2 Photos of Zucchini Casserole
Another helpful way to use up those prolific zucchini. This can be done ahead and refrigerated. After cooking let it rest for 5 minutes or so then serve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook zucchini in small amount of water until barely tender, about 5 minutes Drain and cool.
- 2Combine eggs, milk, cheese, salt, baking powder and flour.
- 3Stir zucchini into egg mixture.
- 4Place in buttered casserole.
- 5Sprinkle with bread crumbs and dot with butter.
- 6Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.9
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 194.4 mg
- Sodium 1048.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 26.4 g