Recipe by robin_girl
I substitute 2 yellow squash, occasionally, for 2 of the zucchini. Great side dish or pot luck dish.
- 4 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 1⁄4 cups herb stuffing cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook zucchini, in microwave or on stovetop, until slightly tender; drain. Saute onions in butter until clear. Add zucchini and carrots.
- Stir in stuffing cubes, soup and sour cream. Place in casserole, top with cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes.