Recipe by Lvs2Cook
We've been making this for years -- a family favorite!
Top Review by ~Bliss~
My only complaint is that I didn't double this recipe. DELICIOUS. I followed instructions to the "t". It's a good thing it wasn't for company, because I had a taste, and then another, and then.... A keeper for sure.
- 2 zucchini, cut into round discs, unpeeled
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Put a layer of zucchini in baking dish. Dab with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper and some of the chopped onions.
- Repeat layers until zucchini and onion are used up.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and spoon soy sauce over all.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.