Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Oldie but goodie that I found while bulldozing before showing our house to a real estate agent. This is really good and easy and rich. I love the combination of zucchini and parmesan.
- 4 cups unpeeled zucchini, 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup mayonnaise, i use light, not fat free
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion, optional in my house (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper, optional in my house (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook zucchini until fork tender.
- Drain well!
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Put in 1 1/2 quart casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray or greased.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.