Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a very simple and tasty recipe. Serve with a green salad and some brown rice for a healthy meal.
- 2 zucchini, grated
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup wholemeal self-rising flour
- 5 eggs
- salt & pepper
- Grease a 7" x 10" baking dish, and set oven on a moderate heat.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, then pour into the baking dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden on top and cooked through.
Total waste of my husband veggies from the garden and fresh yard eggs. There was no oven temp given. I baked it at 350. I added a slight touch of thyme and a couple scrapes of nutmeg. This did nothing to help. This recipe has an overwhelming taste of onion, which I cut down to half. There are too many other choices for great garden veggies.