Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a mild salsa that can be made a day ahead. Enjoy!
- 3 small zucchini, diced
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 (11 ounce) can sweet whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- assorted tortilla chips
- Toss together first 12 ingredients ina large bowl.
- Cover and chill for one hour, if desired, or for up to 24 hours.
- Serve with the tortilla chips.