Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
In order to use my upcoming crop of zucchini I'm adding this recipe to help me. And anyone else that may have zucchini coming out their ears!
- Cream the margarine and sugar.
- Add the egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Add shredded vegetables and mix.
- Combine the dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Then add to the creamed mixture; mix well.
- Drop the dough by teaspoonful onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
These were yummy. I added a little cream cheese frosting and they were even better!
These cookies are so good! They are almost like muffin tops =)
these are great! i added a handful of raisins too :) so far i've eaten 6 cookies!! i made these for a play date with a friend and not sure how many will be left by the time i get there!!