- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the margarine and sugar.
- Add the egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Add shredded vegetables and mix.
- Combine the dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Then add to the creamed mixture; mix well.
- Drop the dough by teaspoonful onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.