Adapted (with more veggies) from Tebo's Zucchini Casserole recipe, here at Food.com. This is a great casserole to experiment with--add your own favorite veggies, cheeses and seasonings for a unique taste every time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2/3 cup carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, sliced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups Italian cheese, mix by Kraft or 1 1/2 cups monterey jack cheese or 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 2/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, to taste or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1Cook zucchini, carrots, celery and green onion in a small amount of water until barely tender, about 5 minutes; drain and cool.
- 2Combine eggs, milk, cheese, salt, baking powder and flour.
- 3Stir egg mixture in with the vegetables.
- 4Place in buttered casserole dish.
- 5Sprinkle with bread crumbs and dot with butter.
- 6Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini, Carrot & Celery Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.2
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 137.0 mg
- Sodium 813.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: