I like this because it is not too sweet and enjoy it with a cup of tea.
Make and share this Zucchini Carrot Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift together, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the sugar and blend.
- Mix the eggs with the oil and add that to the flour mixture, mix again.
- Mix the zucchini, carrots and walnuts, add and mix.
- Put this in 2 greased loaf pans and bake for approx 50 minutes or until done in the centre.