Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A yummy twist on a classic zucchini bread that was originally printed in Rachael Ray's Everyday magazine. So moist and delicious...enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat an 9"x5" loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sift first 5 ingredients together and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and combine.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and place on a sheet pan. Bake for 30 mins.; rotate pan 180 degrees and continue baking another 30-40 minutes or until atoothpick inserted into centre comes out clean.
- Makes 12 slices (6 weight watchers points per slice).