Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From 365 Ways to Cook Pasta
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces cooked pasta (rotelle, fusilli)
- Heat the oil over low in a medium skillet.
- Stir in the carrot, zucchini and garlic; stirring, 3 minutes.
- Toss hot pasta with the sauce. Serve with the cheese.
This was a tasty and quick dinner. Mine did not get very saucy though- more like pasta tossed lightly in olive oil with the grated veggies. I kicked things up a notch by adding extra garlic cloves, some garlic powder, and extra cheese. It held up great as leftovers the next day. A nice summer pasta dish, thank you! [Made for Bargain Basement Tag]