- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into paper-thin rounds or 2 medium other kinds squash
- 4.92 ml finely grated lemon zest
- 19.71 ml high-quality extra virgin olive oil
- 59.14 ml crumbled feta cheese
- 44.37 ml loosely packed of fresh mint, coarsely chopped or 44.37 ml chervil, leaves coarsely chopped
- 29.58 ml pine nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine zucchini rounds and lemon zest in a medium bowl and toss to coat zucchini.
- Arrange zucchini on a platter, slightly overlapping the slices.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients over zucchini and serve.