1/3 Photos of Zucchini Carpaccio With Feta and Pine Nuts
Queen uh Cuisine's Note:
This is a great dinner, or party starter. Try using a combination of squash to vary the color on the plate. Enjoy :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into paper-thin rounds or 2 medium other kinds squash
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 4 teaspoons high-quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons loosely packed fresh mint, coarsely chopped or 3 tablespoons chervil, leaves coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1Combine zucchini rounds and lemon zest in a medium bowl and toss to coat zucchini.
- 2Arrange zucchini on a platter, slightly overlapping the slices.
- 3Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 4Sprinkle remaining ingredients over zucchini and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Carpaccio With Feta and Pine Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.7
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 115.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g